Blues Backing Tracks
Download these FREE mp3 blues backing tracks.
If you're just getting into playing the blues, you can learn a lot from the rhythm guitar
parts on these tracks.
These tracks were made by Pete Anderson for Guitar Center.
- Monkey Paw - in E -Country Blues feel
- Whitey's Blues - in A - Funky slow
- Austin Skyline Shuffle - in A - Stevie Ray type shuffle
- A Minor Affair - in Am - Cruisey rolling minor blues
- Little Girl Shuffle - in G - typical blues feel
- Funky Woman - in Gm - Cruisey & funky
- Georgia Rocker - in D - upbeat blues
- Slow Down Blues - in Bb - slow 12/8 blues feel
- Highway Sign - in D - Country blues
- Devil's Corner - in A - good country rocker
- 50's Rock 'n' Roll - in Bb - name says it all - chugging RnR
- Jazz Swing Blues - in C
- Second Lines Blues - in Am
- Classic Stop Time Blues - in E -Shuffle
- Chicago Blues - in G - Slower Shuffle
Click here to download all blues backing tracks as a
The 4 Note
If you have been playing a while and really love the blues, then check this site out... there's
a very good video showing how to play a blues solo with just 4 notes. He shows how
to wring pure blues emotion from every note.
Click here for
Griff's 4-note blues video
New to 'Blues' guitar?
Then don't muck about with tab and other crap off the net. That's too time consuming and slow. To make real
progress -and to learn all the 'blues' skills -you need some direction and a plan of attack. . .
here for a great beginner